Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Friday, May 20, 2011

No Zombies Allowed in My Garden

Friday May 21st, 2011 @ 6pm......

Sigh.....


 Hayden and I will be watching Sponge Bob, and eating dinner. Nothing is going to happen. Please do not panic. Although, if you have a nice house and or a nice car, you can leave out the keys in a convenient spot and text me the location. Also, I like chocolate. If I am running from zombies and earthquakes, the least you could do is leave me some food. Take pity on your heathen friends please! It will be okay. Promise. But some day the zombies might come, and if they do, please see the link at the bottom of my page that will help you prepare.

With that P.S.A. out of the way, I have exciting (but not too exciting news). My computer parts are here! YAY! Steve is building my personal cybers space hayabusa, and I am ready to ride baby!!! Hopefully soon, I will be clacking away at my desk in our home office. I have things to write about, don't you know?! Also, we are going to start working on re-landscaping our back yard, and I get to make all of the design decisions!! I know this doesn't seem like much, but it really is. Steve and I argued (ARGUED!!) over if we should paint the ceiling in the living room to match our walls when we first bought the house. I know it seem absurd, but we are both strong-minded individuals and he likes interior design. We discussed paint till we were azul blue in the face! When he said he was giving me the reigns to the back yard, I was astounded, and so very happy. Because I have very specific plans in mind, and I am ready to rock and roll! Step one: Rent a tiller and buy some manure. (how fun! poo shopping!) Thus concludes my happy fun time announcements.

This weekend, I plan on having fun with my nephew, having a great time with my bestie Leslie, and getting in some girl time and a pedi and lunch on Sunday. Who says it is the end of the world? I have plans, and I plan on keeping them people!! Also, since zombies trample gardens, they are not welcome at my house. So, if you see someone at Home Depot or Lowes that looks excited about buying poop and dirt, that would be me. I have always had a secret garden fantasy since I was a kid, and my mom suggested I read that book. I don't want the odd cousin that blathers on about "THE MAGIC", I just want a secret garden that I can retreat to, and enjoy the fruits of my labors. Also, I need gardening lessons. Anyone care to help? :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment