Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What is Short, Fluffy, and Poops Jelly Beans and Sunshine?

This post! Here comes Peter Cottontail, hoppin' down the bunny trail! Hippy Hoppity a long weekend is on it's wayyyyy! We have a glorious long weekend ahead, and as usual I have things to do, and places to be. This is going to be the first ever EPIC EGG HUNT!! We are planning on using my Sister's entire property. You will be required to have an off road recreational vehicle in order to find eggs. Easter isn't just for the religious or the children anymore. Don't worry, I will have pictures. I can't wait! We have eggs to stuff, and food to cook. Possible homemade peanut butter truffle eggs, and most certainly a pork product of some type. It will be fun and filling, just like it always is when my family gets together. So if you are out there celebrating spring, or this holiday has religious significance to you, I hope you are safe. Also, don't eat too many deviled eggs will ya?? Pee-yew!!! 

I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...

No comments:

Post a Comment