Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

icanhaspeanutbutterbaconwaffles?

'Nuff said.

Grass has been laid. It may be unattractive at the moment, thanks to lazy grass farmers, but damn it, it looks like we laid a mostly brown carpet across our back yard! Thanks to twice daily watering and some recent actual-factual rain, it is greening up slowly. We had our siblings come to our rescue and help us with the big work. I can't thank them enough. I told Beebs that being an older sibling is pretty cool. I don't know what he fusses about so much. Now if only I could convince him that peanut butter and bacon waffles are suitable for dinner every night we would be good to go.

Heck yes! I knew I wasn't the only "weirdo" out there.

I have found yet another reason to thank my parents. They taught me how to prepare for company. Some would be fine to vacuum, mop and dust and call it a day. No no, you gotta get down in  the grout with a toothbrush, and bleach under the counters. I have had it argued that no one cares. I know this. Deep down in my soul, I know, that really, my guests aren't coming to white-glove my house. This is no matter. I was taught to prepare as if you are expecting the Queen of England in your home. That's how we do! Hopefully, I can live up to my own expectations.

She has your address, and her white gloves on... break out the good pledge!

In just 7 short days, our little house will be packed to the brim with Karg family members, and then some. We are excited. I foresee lots of laughing, drinking, and eating. I finally get to see my 2nd to oldest nephew Alex. Last time he was here he was a boy of 9, and now he is coming back as a nearly fully grown young man of 15! It isn't right. Stop growing kids! I need to start a coffee IV stat. Coffee stunts your growth right? or is that beer? No, I am pretty sure grandma Sarah said it was beer that would give you a mustache if you drank it, and coffee stunted your growth...

 I can practically smell the beer breath from here!! Probably drinks coffee too! 



Well, there is more work to be done in the yard, and laundry to be cleaned, and dogs to feed. My parents dogs are staying with us while everyone in my immediate family is in NY visiting my mom's side of the family. Yea, my mom's from New York! Big whoop! Wanna fight about it?? In other news, I had a blog request from a friend on Facebook in regards to love poems. I want to let you know, that I am working on that as my next post. I think that it would be a great idea to take ideas on blog posts from readers. If you would like to suggest a topic, or just want to say hello, please e-mail me at adventuresofbeebs@yahoo.com or if you are my friend on Facebook, just message me!


LMAO. icanhascheezburger, icanhasyoursoullllllll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment