Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Short, Sweet, and Mostly On Fire

Drama. My family has it. We are normal (mostly) people, who sometimes have severe personality clashes. We fight, then we get over it. (mostly) On occasion, a disagreement goes into sudden death overtime. I don't know about anyone else, but by then I am SICK of it. That is the point I am at now. Sick of the back and forth and the sniping. I am stepping out of this one, and the two parties can snap at each other without me as a go between. Good luck y'all, and let me know when we can be normal again and have a barbeque. kthnxbai!
LALALALALAIMNOTLISTENINGTOYOU!!!!

I have episodes of True Blood season 3 on dvd to catch up on. I really love this show. I love the books too, but this show is just awesome. Every episode has me yelling at the screen, "OMG! I can't believe that just happened!" The hubby doesn't watch, but he gets curious as to what has me all worked up, and he comes skidding into the room, asking me to rewind... HA! It is addicting isn't it? Just watch the show with me! Alas, he won't. He will just continue to interrupt me, and make me rewind "the good parts".
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT! YES!!!!!!!!!

Just so you guys know, if you didn't hear, we didn't win last weekend's bbq cook off. =( We didn't even place. =(( Which was a total bummer, but we had a GREAT time. Pictures to be posted soon. We had 2 teams, and we were 4 ladies total. Hawt stuff. Our brisket was so tasty and juicy, I don't see how we missed our marks, but I am blaming my brother in law and Daddy for coming by to mess with our fire! Hands of fellas, we got this!!! But it is okay, we already have a game plan for next year, and we will win!!

Our T-shirts Were Awesome!!
Ever had a large project to finish within 30 minutes? Yep, gotta get back to the grind. But I have more to post later. Many things to post later! Happy Friday yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment