Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Getting Weally Weally Spooky In Here

I wish all my great ideas were cheaper. The creative flow apparently doesn't come with a price limit. Sigh. Just when a great idea strikes me, I realize having a fountain installed in the backyard would be a bit pricey, not to mention time consuming. The alternative would be to get a plaster statue and set it in a bucket with a airator pump. It would work, but it won't have the same effect I suppose. I guess I will have to wait another year.

Yay!

Sad. Just sad.


Bit by bit the house and the garage are coming together for the birthday / Halloween festivities. The menu needs to be finalized and my co-birthday girl needs an intro to our Karg party preparation process. Beebs and I both have projects that we are working on. Of course because you can't have the 20+ people that will be attending this shin-dig all crowded in the awesome garage, and the rest of the house be it's normal scary self! Starting today, no more mopping or doing the dishes. In a couple weeks, we should be looking mighty scary 'round here! As easy as that sounds the house would smell rather rank in a few days. I don't think I could handle that.

Just say no to stinky houses!

The family, as usual, will be chipping in and helping with all the details. Sister is making the cake, and Daddy is making a prop coffin. In the end everyone in our family will have leant a hand in some way, shape, or form. I always appreciate helping hands, and there is still so very much to do, and fewer days to do it in. Before we know it, the party will be upon us, and I and my never ending lists will be shweaty and exsausted. Is it almost time for the mini vacation?? Yes! In less than a month, my sister and I will be spending a long weekend doing girl stuff like shopping and drinking beer. Well okay, redneck girl stuff anyway. We are also pondering the possibility of skipping Thanksgiving with our mish-mosh clans and visiting our family in Rhode Island. It is in the possbilities column of our agendas, so lets keep our fingers crossed that I can actually get the Beebs to leave the state for the first time in 10 years. Well, the Mad Dr. Beebs is cracking the whip, and demanding that I add more spider web to the display. Back to the grind...

No comments:

Post a Comment