Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Arise Chicken, Chicken Arise!

No Guts, No Glory? I think we have plenty of guts...

T- minus 2 days and counting until the big unveiling of The Mad Lab 2012. The lab is very close to being done. The inside of my house and the back yard? Not so much. Thankfully, My hetero life partner came over and sorted through all the chaos with me. Last night my husband helped me get the hallway blacked out and decorated. What ever is left over from the dining room and hallway will be used to decorate the rest of the house. I have plenty of stuff to make sure all areas of the house have something Halloween related.  I have tubs , and boxes all over my house. I still have no clue what to do with my coffin. Not to mention I still have to go shopping for food, and cook, and clean the house. I need some zombie workers. You would think with all my voodoo skills I would be able to create some, but I can't. It's against the law, I suppose. Somewhere between the laws making it  illegal to sell one's eye and milking someone else's cow, I'll bet  it says no reanimating the dead for personal use. Bummer.
If you like soda, you need this.

I was spoiled this past weekend for my birthday, new boots, clothes, and other various sundries. But my very favorite thing so far was my Sodastream machine. I have seen these on television and in stores countless times. I have always wanted one, because I am a soda drinking fool. I love my water carbonated. This machine allows me to make soda every single day if I wished to, and so I do. One day I will make diet cola, the next diet root beer, or ginger ale. I haven't found a flavor I didn't like. While this tickles my fancy, it doesn't excite the non diet drinkers in my world. My husband kept saying the "Dr. Pete" had a diet taste, and sure enough, the non diet flavors were made with splenda and sugar. I would compare it  to "Dr. Pepper Ten". Beebs says, "It tastes off." So now I am looking into making our own syrups. I have had my machine less than a week and I have made 30 liters of soda. Hopefully, I will slow down soon. This might be more expensive than buying canned soda in the long run. But it's so good!!!!!

The Voodoo that I do so well
 I can't wait to slip into my costume, and paint my face. Once I step out of my room, I will no longer be little Beebs. I will be Madame Beebs, our little black hole's own voodoo priestess! I even have a life sized voodoo doll. I can't wait to post pictures. I am hoping next week's blog post is more about pictures than words. Because as we all know, it's funny to see people dressed up and acting a fool. (you thought I was going to say a picture is worth a thousand words didn't you??) Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Arise Chicken! 

No comments:

Post a Comment