Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Gotta Get Down on Friday

Finally, it's Friday! I've been waiting for this day since 4 days ago!! It's time to find my sister and nephew and relax. Nothing strenuous will be done this weekend, unless you count laundry. Also, I might cut  the hellions' hair. Recently I learned via online tutorial how to cut hair in a "fade" style with clippers. My first try was on my hubby's head. I didn't do too bad of a job, but I need practice. I even cleaned up the hairline and shaved it. Not that I would shave the dogs, because that is just crazy. But it might save on vacuuming. If that works, then I'll move onto the cats. I may need drugs for that. For both me and the cats that is. Might as well paint my walls institution green and walk around in a hospital gown and slippers. "Choo choo, all aboard the crazy train!"
Watch This!!



Is your brain bleeding yet?? I'm sorry. ;) Mwahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment