Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Was Today.

I had to go to the store again. Just this one last time. I swear I am done! Well, at least until the weekend. Then the week just starts over again doesn't it? As impossible as it seems, we are two days away from the day of turkey and other various food sundries. Also, my husband embarks on his last year of his 30's tomorrow. We are celebrating with snickers brownies and teriyaki marinated ribeye steaks and oven baked fries. It seems impossible that we are really in the "hurry up it's almost Christmas time" crunch. I started on one of my sketchier crafts last night, and it turned out 1/2 crappy and 1/2 great. I can at least fix the crappy part. I'll need a sewing machine, and my husband's help. (That's like calling in the National Guard of crafting) Hopefully, I'll be able to salvage the awesome part, and make sure it lives on to be wrapped and put under the tree. It was my original plan to duplicate said master piece, but I thought about it, and decided that I would run the risk of going all O.C.D. on it. I would most likely obsess until it was either a mess, or I was locked away.  I may decide to try something else. I wish I could post pictures, but I don't want to spoil the surprise.Tomorrow is a half day at work! So, I am headed to my sisters to help in any way I can after I get off. Time to go cut those snickers brownies I've been diligently working on this evening. If the hubby hadn't loved the cheesy hash browns for dinner so much, he might have been enjoying them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment