Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Blog About Nothing

I have writer's block today. I can't think of anything to write about, other than not being able to think of something. My last resort is to go through a list accomplishments for the day.

1. I woke up. While this may not seem like much, I will take it as a win.

2. I got myself dressed and out the door in 20 minutes. Of course I couldn't have done this without the hubby who made my lunch and coffee.

3. I made it to work only 3 minutes late. The boss didn't even notice. Score for me!

4. I ate. Yup breakfast, lunch and snack.

5. I worked. But only when I wasn't eating.

6. I talked to my sister, husband, and emailed my mom. Important things.

7. I wrote an article for a newsletter. It was about a charity project.

8. I came home. I made it out alive!

9. I made dinner. Carnitas transformed into bbq pork sandwitches with pickles and slaw. Yum.

10. I made a cake. I refilled dessert in the fridge, as per the hubby's request.

11. I wrote this blog. It's the best I could think of. (sorry)

I figure I still have a few things to do like brushing my teeth, and going to bed. It's been a day. Wednesday to be exact. I promise better writing tomorrow. Pinky swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment