I have writer's block today. I can't think of anything to write about, other than not being able to think of something. My last resort is to go through a list accomplishments for the day.
1. I woke up. While this may not seem like much, I will take it as a win.
2. I got myself dressed and out the door in 20 minutes. Of course I couldn't have done this without the hubby who made my lunch and coffee.
3. I made it to work only 3 minutes late. The boss didn't even notice. Score for me!
4. I ate. Yup breakfast, lunch and snack.
5. I worked. But only when I wasn't eating.
6. I talked to my sister, husband, and emailed my mom. Important things.
7. I wrote an article for a newsletter. It was about a charity project.
8. I came home. I made it out alive!
9. I made dinner. Carnitas transformed into bbq pork sandwitches with pickles and slaw. Yum.
10. I made a cake. I refilled dessert in the fridge, as per the hubby's request.
11. I wrote this blog. It's the best I could think of. (sorry)
I figure I still have a few things to do like brushing my teeth, and going to bed. It's been a day. Wednesday to be exact. I promise better writing tomorrow. Pinky swear!