Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Party on Wayne, Party on Garth

So I missed a blog post yesterday! I didn't mean to, it just happened. Or didn't happen, I suppose. Today was a good day. The husband got his Italian feast, his carrot cake, and his telescope. He ate too much, and enjoyed himself. It was missing a few key people, but all in all, it was a good party. Next week is his actual birthday, and since it is the day before Thanksgiving, I'll be cooking and getting ready for eat fest 2012. Next year, he will be getting turkey and all the trimmings for his birthday meal. But I always try to make sure he gets one special day that is all for him. He is worth all the fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment