Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tempertantrums Abound

Slowly but surely, the world is going back to normal. There are still those clawing at the walls, railing about the end of the world, and how we are all going to die. Shhh now. Hush little babies, don't say a word... It's all going to be okay.


It's wonderful fabulous glorious Wednesday! Okay, maybe it's just Wednesday, but in 2 more days, another Friday will be upon us! 15 days until Thanksgiving! Which means.... only 47 days until Christmas.  Let's get those credit cards and billfolds warmed up y'all! I am trying to make my list , but I am stumped on a few key people. I wish everyone wanted legos. Shopping would be so much easier. Since I can't do that, and because I vowed to be crafty this year, I need to get to it. 47 days isn't long to craft 15 plus gifts. My mom said she would get my sewing machine fixed pronto, but I am not worried push comes to shove, I know how to glue... I need string, yarn, paint, glitter, felt, stuffing, and a hot poker. (The hot poker is to keep me on task.) This weekend, I will lay out my baking plans too. I will try to keep it to a minimum, but I have certain cookies that are expected of me. My reputation depends on it!

 I am missing my Mr. Pigglesworth. It has been an unacceptable 8 days since I have seen him last. He has grown 10 feet and graduated college by now, I'm willing to bet. I will have an all access back stage pass to him this weekend. I can't wait. I think we will need to do some thing extra special fun, but I am not sure what... Possibly take him and Uncle Beebs to go see "Wreck It Ralph"? Yea, I know how to show my fellas a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment