Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Last Minute Larry

Oh I blogged today. Yes I did. It might be late, and this is not my best effort, but it's an effort none the less. Today will go down in my record books as WTF Day. Every year we will mark it by being senseless and unfounded. Get ready for next years commemoration. I'll serve the crazy on a stick and the special koolaid.

Christmas prep is in the works. Stocking stuffers and presents are decided upon, and the crafts list is narrowed down. This weekend is the hubby's party, and I'm excited to give him his gifts. Too bad I'm making him wait till his actual party to give them to him. Next weekend is decorating open season. I can't wait! I'm just not sure what to do with the dogs, since their crate is in the living room where the tree normally goes. Maybe I can wrap them as presents and make them coordinate with the tree. Knowing Lucifina, she would chew out of her packaging, and not stop until the tree is devoured. I should craft them cages with steel bars painted to look like candy canes... Any one have an arc welder I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment