Welcome to the Show!

Welcome to the Show!
This is the story of my life.
It isn't much, but it is mine. It can be a zoo.

Please keep your hands and feet tucked in at all times.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sugar Coating is for Cookies

My homemade Christmas gift plans are coming together nicely. I don't want to start making my confections too soon, because they need to be fresh. But I can't wait for my house to start smelling like a candy factory.

As usual, the kids are pretty easy. Just wrap some toys and call it done. But it's always a challenge to come up with things for the adults on my list. That's why I'm hoping going homemade is my answer. I still have an enormous amount of things to do. I am hoping to have at least three items done this weekend. The more I get done now, the less I will be freaking out about in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment